GREEK PASTA SALAD…freshly scrumptious!! Fast & Easy to make!! An excellent Crowd-Pleaser at luncheons, potlucks, or NOT!! Make the day ahead of helping give a boost to flavors!! You’ll be happy you probably did!! Recipe beneath…
GREEK PASTA SALAD
1 (16 oz.) field penne pasta, would possibly substitutes with ziti, rigatoni, or elbow macaroni pasta (prepare dinner in line with bundle instructions, and drain)
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup pink wine vinegar
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
1 (4 oz.) jar pimentos, sliced
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in part
1 cup black olives, sliced in part
1/4 cup recent parsley, chopped
1 (8 oz.) block tomato & basil Feta cheese (your selection of taste)
1. Add olive oil, pink wine vinegar, and oregano to huge blending bowl. Add heat pasta. Toss.
2. Add pimentos, green onions, and celery. Toss till smartly covered.
3. Add tomatoes, olives, and parsley. Toss smartly.
4. Add crumbled Feta cheese. Toss till substances are smartly combined.
5. Serve the day made, or retailer in an hermetic container in fridge in a single day.
~~~ENJOY your GREEK PASTA SALAD~~~
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel provides many alternative meals which can be simple and easy to make, but scrumptious to consume…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and a lot more from begin to end!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all folks.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music through…Kevin MacLeon (
Subscribe to Channel:
This video through Foods101withDeronda used to be seen 44182 and preferred: 815 instances
If you favor this video, please support their channel through liking and subscribing.