Mexican Salad, is usually a luxurious meal in itself or a tasty accompaniment for your dinner. Food blogger Tarika Singh brings you a hearty and filling Mexican Salad recipe.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
contemporary coriander leaves – more or less chopped
3 cloves of garlic – finely minced
2 tsp dried oregano
3 tbsp lemon juice
3/4th tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
200 gms lettuce
tomatoes – chopped
1/2 cup kidney beans – boiled
To make the dressing:
– In a small glass, upload the extra virgin olive oil, contemporary coriander leaves, minced garlic, dried oregano, lemon juice, cumin powder and chilli flakes and whisk all of the components neatly.
To make the salad:
– More or less chop the lettuce into bite-sized items.
– In a bowl, upload the lettuce, chopped tomatoes, corn, boiled kidney beans, avocado, spring onion and little dressing and toss the components.
– Stay including the dressing as you toss the salad via.
– The scrumptious Mexican Salad is able to be served.
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Subscribe and Get common Updates:
Like us on Fb:
Proportion on Fb –
Tweet about this –
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by means of Get Curried used to be considered 3881962 and appreciated: 48790 instances
For those who like this video, please support their channel by means of liking and subscribing.