While this Ricotta olive oil Cake Recipe with Lemon and Almonds would possibly sound a little bit peculiar as a result of using olive oil, let me ease your rigidity as a result of this cake is admittedly superb. The olive oil style is extremely delicate and supplies fats to the cake alongside with scrumptious lemon and almond flavors!
SUBSCRIBE for extra nice recipes:
MORE GREAT DESSERT RECIPES:
Homemade Berry Ice Cream:
Rose Apple Pie:
Ricotta olive oil Cake Recipe with Lemon and Almonds
Prep Time quarter-hour
Cook Time 50 mins
Total Time 1 hour 5 mins
Servings 1 cake
Author Chef Billy Parisi
1 ½ cups of ricotta
2/3 cup of olive oil
1 ½ cups of sugar
zest of one lemon
1 ½ cups ap flour
3/4 cup of almond meal
1 tbl baking powder
1/3 tsp soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
In a big blending bowl whisk the ricotta, olive oil, sugar, and zest till utterly mixed.
2. Next, upload in a single egg at a time and they’re utterly jumbled in.
3. In a separate massive bowl whisk in combination the flour, almond meal baking powder, baking soda, and salt till mixed. Whisk neatly to verify and clumps are got rid of.
4. Transfer the dry elements into your rainy elements and whisk in combination simply till the entirety is mixed.
5. Pour the batter right into a 9″ spring shape pan and bake for 60-70 mins or till browned on best and company within the middle.
6. Place the cake onto a cooling rack and let it cool to room temperature earlier than adorning and serving.
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by way of Chef Billy Parisi used to be considered 27954 and preferred: 883 occasions
If you favor this video, please support their channel by way of liking and subscribing.