Easy Grilled Chicken is marinated hen, browned and charred to perfection. In this recipe, be informed how to grill completely wet and tasty hen breasts!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 60 mins
Servings 4 hen breasts
Calories 454 kcal
● 4 boneless hen breasts
● olive oil for grilling
● 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
● 1/3 cup purple wine vinegar
● 2 tablespoons recent lemon juice
● 1 tablespoon lemon zest
● 2 tablespoons recent parsley chopped
● 1 tablespoon recent minced onion
● 3 cloves recent garlic minced garlic
● 1 teaspoon dried basil
● 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
● 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
● 1/4 teaspoon purple pepper flakes
● 1 tablespoon sugar
● 1/4 teaspoon salt or to style
● 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine all marinade elements in a big bowl or freezer bag.
2. Pierce hen breasts with a fork a couple of occasions, and position it into the marinade.
3. Marinate for half-hour or as much as 4 hours sooner than cooking.
4. Preheat grill to medium-high warmth. Or position a solid iron grill pan over medium-high warmth. Brush it neatly with olive oil.
5. Grill hen on each and every facet 7-8 mins or till not crimson within the middle and hen reaches 165°F (74°C).
6. Rest for five mins sooner than chopping.
Best Grilled Chicken
Amount Per Serving
Calories 454 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 6g 38%
Cholesterol 72mg 24%
Sodium 222mg 10%
Potassium 259mg 7%
Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Fiber 0g 0%
Sugar 3g 3%
Protein 23g 46%
Vitamin A 300IU 6%
Vitamin C 7.5mg 9%
Calcium 29mg 3%
Iron 1.6mg 9%
* Percent Daily Values are according to a 2000 calorie nutrition.
#grilledchicken #hen #grilled
Subscribe to Channel:
This video through Yummy Food was once considered 148 and appreciated: 6 occasions
If you like this video, please support their channel through liking and subscribing.